Main features of the industrial airstroke
- Oria air springs or air bellow consist of a flexible rubber body with nylon fabric reinforcement, and rustproof plates with an air inlet and mounting blind nuts.
- The rubber air bellows can be used both as rubber actuators and vibration isolators.
- Isolate up to 99% of the unwanted vibrations, avoiding further damages to the machines and metallic structures. At the same time, they reduce the noise level.
- The ORIA air spring is equivalent to other brands as Firestone airstroke actuators and airmount isolators, Pirelli air springs, Pneuride / Springride rubber air bellows, and Contitech and Goodyear pneumatic actuators.
- The rubber actuators have been developed to replace the traditional air and hydraulic cylinders. Due to their design, the air pressure inside the bellow produces an upward stroke, thrust, tension, angular movements or fast anchoring movements. Advantages of Oria air springs in comparison with pneumatic cylinders:
Advantages in relation to pneumatic cylinders:
- Lower cost
- Maintenance cost savings, no moving parts, no sealing parts, no friction between parts
- No greasing required
- Reduced space requirement
Air springs application fields
- Moulding sytems in foundry.
- Replacement of steel springs.
- Industrial suspension systems.
- Textile machinery.
- Paper mill machinery.
- Vibrating machinery.
- Presses and forges.
- Anti-vibrating isolators for Machinery, Compensators, Weight equipment.
- Lifting tables.