The Oria rubber fabric spring is a vibration isolator made of rubber and fabric with a hole in the centre for fixation.
Rubber springs have been used for a long time due to the rubber properties to reduce vibration. The Oria rubber and fabric spring is composed of a solid rubber core with a hollow in the centre and a fabric reinforced body to be able to support greater loads while isolating the vibration.
The reinforced elastomeric spring are used as an alternative to steel coil springs, providing a nearly constant natural frequency with changing loads, greater durability in corrosive environments, and more effective noise reduction with a more compact size of spring.
The rubber and fabric springs have a recommended working temperature range of -40ºC to +75ºC.
Features and Benefits of the Rubber Fabric Spring
- Excellent Vibration Isolation: Its low natural frequencies provide excellent isolation of the perturbing frequencies in the range of 13 to 20 Hz.
- Constant isolation with variable loads: The variable spring rate enables a nearly constant load with variable loads, resulting on a consistent vibration isolation.
- Compact Design:The use of fabric results on being able to bear greater loads maintaining the cylindrical shape. This makes to have lower general dimensions compared to all rubber springs and steel coil springs with similar load capacity.
- Effective Noise Reduction:Reduces the noise transmission caused by vibration compared to the steel coil springs.
- Corrosion Resistant:As the spring is made from rubber and fabric it is more effective and lasts longer in more corrosive environments.
- Eliminates downtime:The rubber construction eliminates the spring break possibility (defect that occurs in steel coil springs), avoiding downtime and potential damage to machinery and environment.
- Easy Installation: The rubber fabric spring is a light and compact product, being easy and fast to install and using a minimum space. Normally, a spacer and two pins are all that’s required.
- Low cost: The high load these springs can bear result on fewer springs required for the application, meaning fewer overall costs.
- Maintenance Free: As there are no moving parts and considering that an air supply is not required, no maintenance or lubrication is needed.
Specifications of the Rubber Fabric Spring
|UNLOADED SIZE||MINIMUM LOADING [mm]||MAXIMUM LOADING [mm]|
|RUBBER FABRIC SPRING||Øext [mm]||Øint [mm]||Free Height [mm]||Min. Load [kN]||Compressed Height [mm]||Natural Frecuency [Hz]||Max. Load [kN]||Compressed Height [mm]||Natural Frecuency [Hz]|
- Vibrating tables
- Bin Hopper
- Motors and pumps