The Uneflex coupling is a highly flexible rubber fabric coupling appropriated for compensation of big shifting and shock energies.
Its remarkable high elasticity makes it possible to compensate extremely large offsets in all directions without generating wear. Free from backlash, it is the appropriated coupling to absorb torque peaks and dampen vibrations, due to its quick smoothing qualities.
One of the most interesting features of the Uneflex shaft coupling consists on the simple way in which the elastic tyre is coupled. The tyre, composed of natural rubber with fabric reinforcements, are set on the coupling’s hub and fixed by means of fastening the rings with the screws. The coupling’s rubber tyre is split, allowing the rubber band to be radially replaced without moving the hubs and realigning either the driver or the driven equipment, reducing downtime.
The fabric of the tyre can be aligned radially (R arrangement) or transversally (X arrangement), obtaining a different spring stiffness. R fabric arrangement tyres have a lower torsional stiffness, but the X arrangement is better suited for reverse operations and shock loads.
The Uneflex coupling covers a high range of series: from the standard, to taper lock bushings, with spacer for pump drives, with brake discs and brake drums in accordance with the standards of the cranes of metallurgical plants, with SAE flywheel assembly, with special design tyres to balance greater misalignments for drives with sliding rotor motors and many other designs already created or to be developed for your application.
Features and benefits
- Zero maintenance: No routine maintenance or lubrication required
- Quick and easy installation and replacement: Design that allows a quick and easy element installation and replacement without moving hubs and realigning either the driver or the driven equipment, reducing downtime
- High misalignment capabilities: Compensates extremely large angular, axial and radial misalignments
- Vibration dampening and shock absorption: Due to its quick smoothing qualities, provides damping properties to the torsional vibration induced in the system by cyclic variation of the twisting moment and shocks induced by the fast load variation, protecting the entire system
- Working temperature range from -20°C to +80°C with the standard tyre of natural compound and from -15°C to +100°C with the chloroprene tyre compound
- Suitable for applications with difficult alignment characteristics
- Ideal for applications with vibrations and thermal expansions
- With high response to torque peaks and great shocks
- Especially suited for use in cranes and roller table drives of metallurgical plants
Shaft to shaft tyre couplings
Shaft to shaft tyre coupling UNEFLEX
Flexible shaft to shaft tyre coupling UNEFLEX M Series, 1 Series and DVA Series.
Tyre Coupling for taper bush UNEFLEX
Tyre coupling with dismantling spacer for pump drives UNEFLEX
Tyre coupling with brake disc UNEFLEX
Tyre coupling with brake drum UNEFLEX
Coupling with tyres for large displacements UNEFLEX
Coupling with tyres for large displacements UNEFLEX FF Series
- In house measures
- For shaft with axial displacement
- Torque range: 3Nm – 200Nm
- Shaft diameters: up to 75 mm